Information and Restaurants
We can help with suggestions for your itinerary, whether you only have a day or are staying longer. Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, restaurants and attraction access is changing all the time and we are attempting to keep up with the latest information. -Facebook and individual websites are a good way of seeing the current availability.
(recommended, when available :-).
- Bus & boat sight-seeing tours around Oban, Mull, Staffa (Fingal’s Cave) and Iona
- Small plane island-hopping to Coll, Tiree, Colonsay & Islay
- Pre-historic sites & burial grounds around Kilmartin
- Café stops for coffee and cake
- Ferry trips to the Island of Lismore
- Key historic and scenic castles
- Great walks/climbs
- Distillery tours
- Bird watching
- Superb gardens
- Bars/Restaurants: 3 within walking distance of the house and more than 20 within a 10 minutes drive. We can send you more details if you want to book something in advance of your stay.
- Just chilling out with a cool drink